Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BillMac  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2007 9:56:00 AM(UTC)
BillMac

Groups: Registered

Believe my Agitator went bad due to obstruction, the top piece / Clothes mover, spins freely in both directions by Hand.
At beginning of Wash Cycle, it is not moving at all automatically, and if I remember correctly it should move and bring clothing in towards it, and then down into the Machine and bottom partof the agitator.
I took Agitator out of Basin, and it looks as though the yellow Cam bearing Device may be compromised.

I see the yellow Cam mechanism with "Dog Ears" as part of the agitator Cam bearing Assembly, and gear teeth around the inside of the Agititor assembly but they don't appear to sync the clothes mover with the bottom part of the agitator and work like a ratchett and as a result the top portion of the Agitator is not functional. Am I correct in my assumptions???
Thanks for your Help
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.