Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dre1965  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2011 2:41:59 PM(UTC)
dre1965

Groups: Registered

Hoping someone could help me out here. Ice maker and water wasnt working so I took the motor out to inspect it. After putting everything back in, thats when the clicking noise started. When clicking the fan in the freezer would move about 1/2 inch with each click. Took the cover off for the mother board and located the clicking noise at the bottom of the board. After reading a bunch of the other posts on this excellent site, I disconnected the wires from the mother board and cleaned the fan at the bottom of my frig, left it sit ffor around 10...actually I was on here typing for assistance, went in and plugged everything in and my condensor started working, tapped the fan next to condenser with a screwdriver and it kicked on? Inside my freezer was a plug in w/ part number 197D5128G013. When I would plug that in, thats when the clicking noise would start. Right now everything is working fine. Anything I need to buy to be ready when something goes out, is this just a temp fix? Thanks for any advice.:confused:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.