Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bru  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2011 6:17:28 AM(UTC)
bru

Groups: Registered

My dishwasher touchpad stopped working several weeks ago and now the timer light does not come on. The dishwasher is still functioning. Anyone gotta an idea?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Macpow  
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2012 5:02:08 PM(UTC)
Macpow

Groups: Registered

:( :( :( I have a three year old Amana Touch Pad dishwasher!

It cleans amazingly well. However, the Touch Pad stopped working in the first year. the lights dimmed at first and it was hard to push the buttons until it stopped completely, within a few days. It was still under warranty and they replaced the entire top part of the door with the touch buttons.
We purchased an extended warranty and the same thing happened during the second year. Then as life would have it during the third year the same thing happened and it stopped working and we didn't buy another extended warranty and this dishwasher (which should have lasted for many years) sits not working under the counter, beckoning me to fix it one more time?? But, the coffers are dry... I purchased this thinking I probably wouldn't be able to buy another dishwasher seeing as I am disabled and I don't see any new money coming my way. So, arthritic hands are doing dishes all day everyday now. Thanks so much AMANA for the dis-enchantment!
M.C. Powers
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply