Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jim806  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2011 2:25:50 PM(UTC)
jim806

Groups: Registered

I have a kenmore calypso top load washer that seems to wash ok but stops when it reaches the rinse/spin cycle. it seems to get stuck in a loop where the motor starts and stops while water seems to squirt into the drum. I have taken the control console, back and bottom panels off. checked the pump and motor both spin ok and i did not see anything in the pump itself, i have also checked the continuity of the motor that also seems ok. The intake screen filters are not clogged (at one point I had to bail 20 gallons of water out of the tube so i know that water is able to enter the washer). Everything looks ok on a visual inspection of the machine and motor control boards and all the plugs and ground connections seem solid. The washer is not displaying any error codes. I suspect that one of the 2 control boards is the problem but not sure which (my guess is the machine control). HELP!!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.