Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kkid71  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2011 10:02:47 AM(UTC)
kkid71

Groups: Registered

Hi,

Ice stopped dispensing from the ice maker, I pulled out the ice bucket and noticed the largest blade of the Auger broke off, so I ordered a new one and installed it.

The same problem still occured (after numerous attempts of trying to figure out what was wrong. I gave up and ordered a whole new bucket and auger. Seemed simple pull out the old bucket, put in the new one. Well, the same issue is still occuring.

I then did this, first removed the ice dispenser bucket, select cubed ice, open the freezer door, press the door switch and press the button to get ice. What should happen is the solenoid should lift up, which it did and the auger motor (the fork at the back center) should turn, which it did.

Every mechanical part is working but the dispensing of the ice, can you please guide me on other issues I may be overlooking.

Thanks. :confused:

PS.. I am being sent a new bucket from your company just in case there is a defect in the current one i just received.. Until then I am determined to figure this out.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.