Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jstew0903  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:04:37 AM(UTC)
jstew0903

Groups: Registered

I have a bosch afr 2460 washing machine that keep beeping error" water tap closed" wgilevrunning. I have checked water flow and screens and it is all fine. It will do it a bunch of times during a wash cycle if I keep pressing start and make it finish. I have tried it on hot and cold water setting and still same result. The day before it was say detergent door error and I closed it hard and that went away but now this error. Please help. Thanks for the help.

Jason
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

caseykja  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 12:15:20 PM(UTC)
caseykja

did you get an answer to this problem? I have a new bosch dishwasher and the same thing is happening....what to do??
jpcallan  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 5, 2024 8:11:33 PM(UTC)
jpcallan

Water Inlet Flow Meter P/N 00602819 is failing.

If both water valves are open, you cleaned the hose internal strainers, and there are no kinks in the hoses, for a Bosch Axxis Washer model WFR2460UC, part "Water Inlet Flow Meter P/N 00602819" is failing. This device measures exactly how much water enters the drum, no matter what the water pressure. Not hard to DIY replace with simple tools. Water to the tub flow in one end and out the other. Look up a photo of the part by P/N on the web, realize your original part may look slightly different.

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply