Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DesertDIY  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2008 7:53:23 PM(UTC)
DesertDIY

Groups: Registered

I need some help. I have had this washer for 2 years and it has been working great. Now all of a sudden I can't wash a load without getting an OL error at the end of the wash and the clothes don't seem to have been through the final spin cycle.
If I wash a small load, say 5 t-shirts it works fine. But if I try and wash 5 pairs of jeans, it cycles through everything and then at the end it gives me the OL (overload) error, and the clothes are still wet, like it never even tried to do the final spin cycle.
I can take the clothes out, ring them out, put them back in and run just the final spin. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
Does anyone have any idea where to start looking? It seems to me to be a sensor of some kind that is not working correctly or failed.
Thanks in advance.
Tom
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.