Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
starbase1999  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 11, 2010 7:43:55 PM(UTC)
starbase1999

Groups: Registered

My problem is that the Sprayer Arms don't spin. It makes all the right noises, except for spraying.

Water fills properly and heats up.

Water drains properly.

Found paper on the back of access panel. Ran Manual Function and Field Service tests, no problems indicated.

Disassembled all the pieces inside the bottom of the dishwasher. No obviously damaged parts. Shaft for motor turns freely.

It seems like the parts that attach from the impeller to the motor shaft don't seem to be holding unless I press down really hard, but it won't hold. Is that possible and can it be repaired?

Any other ideas of what the problem could be? I would really appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks,
Starbase1999
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.