Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mtehan  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 5:47:31 PM(UTC)
mtehan

Groups: Registered

I was getting an F1-2 code and had replaced both oven sensors. It worked a little better, but would occasionally give the F1-2 code at inopportune times. This would happen when we would use the top oven and had one of the back burners going. The code is for the bottom oven which was not on. I put it in engineering mode (amazing what you can find when you read the paperwork attached to the back of the oven - bake 100 bake - hold it for 3 seconds) to read the temperatures. The bottom oven would fluctuate from 450-850 when it was off. I ended up replacing the controls (clock and controls are 1 unit) and it worked perfectly through the heavy use of Thanksgiving. It may be pricey, but is much better than buying another dual oven. Thanks applicancepartspros.:)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.