Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
flyinghook  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 25, 2024 5:47:30 PM(UTC)
flyinghook

Groups: Registered

I have this combo washer and dryer unit, and was wondering if anyone on here is familiar with it. I’m curious if this is a consenting dryer? How well does that do at removing the moisture from the air?

Now, the real issue is , this Wiley bugger has broken free of its mounts and is breaking everything in its path! IT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED AT ANY COST!!! Well, I’m hoping for around $10, anyway. The problem is, I’m not sure what screws it’s supposed to use or to use to effect this repair. Any help would be appreciated. I will post pictures once I get that figured out.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

flyinghook  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 25, 2024 5:52:24 PM(UTC)
flyinghook

It wants me to enter the earl, but I don’t have one. I have a local image, not a web hosted one
flyinghook  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 26, 2024 8:28:52 AM(UTC)
flyinghook

So, it won’t let me post pictures, but it’s missing the screws from the housing that holds the heating element to the aluminum neck that goes to the front of the wash tub, the screws that hold the housing together, the screws that hold the fan to the plastic adapter that goes to the back of the wash tub, the tab that holds that adapter to the top of the wash tub is broken (if I can figure out what that part is called, I might replace it), and the screws that hold the heater to the bracket on top of the wash tub are missing.
#4 Posted : Monday, February 26, 2024 11:09:19 AM(UTC)

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Have you considered a small stick of dynamite ? Put it out of its misery!!!
flyinghook  
#5 Posted : Monday, February 26, 2024 3:30:36 PM(UTC)
flyinghook

She definitely wants to live, it just needs screws at this point. I found half the missing parts in the bottom of the cabinet. I have found most of what I need at the hardware store besides what I can only describe as a blunt tipped, pan headed metric very very coarse thread screw for holding the dryer heater housing together. If someone could tell me how to post pictures, I could actually post one and probably have an answer by now. I also realize I forgot to actually post what part is specifically broken. The Dryer assembly (heater housing, fan unit that sits on top of the wash tub) has shed 95 percent of it’s hardware.

Edited by user Monday, February 26, 2024 3:33:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

flyinghook  
#6 Posted : Monday, February 26, 2024 8:51:51 PM(UTC)
flyinghook

50 views and nobody can help me figure out how to post images or with the screws?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply