Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cnn7  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 6:04:15 AM(UTC)
cnn7

Groups: Registered

Ok it's getting old now. Problem is. We'll start the dishwasher and you can here it running. Water flowing in. Then you hear the sprayer come on with all the splashing noise. maybe a few seconds later it all shuts off. No lights nothing. So you hit the cancel and it starts draining the water out. And start all over. pots & pans Heat Dry and start, If you do it enough it will run through it's cycle and wash them. Any ideal what may be causing this ? And maybe what the replacement part would run $$$ Went to get serial # but now it's working, I've started it so many times it's working again. can you help please. thanks :(
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 5:40:47 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

Sounds like problem is a bad control board.

- The control board Part number: W10084142
cnn7  
#3 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 3:49:08 PM(UTC)
cnn7

I was afraid of that. I decided to just pitch it. In the trash the whole unit. And bought a new gold series model. My wife has PLS and is Disabled. I have way to much going on to have to deal with a bad applance. again thanks.
Gene  
#4 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 5:33:18 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Sorry to hear it. If it will fit your budget I would recommend to by a Bosch middle line dishwasher. You can find one for less than $700

Gene.
cnn7  
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 2:48:43 AM(UTC)
cnn7

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Sorry to hear it. If it will fit your budget I would recommend to by a Bosch middle line dishwasher. You can find one for less than $700

Gene.
Funny the saleman had a Bosch. But all our other applances are Whirlpool. And the wife wanted to keep them all the same. I think she got that from me. I got it from the army. Keeping everything uniform. LoL. We did step it up to the gold series which we have always had good luck with. But if this one goes. And i even told Whirlpool. I'm moving on. Thanks though for the help. Great having a place to ask questions. :)
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply