Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
cwizzards Posted: Saturday, May 8, 2010 7:37:54 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: kayakcrzy Go to Quoted Post
It actually does not matter on the thermal fuse, and the sensor either. If I do remember right on the flame sensor the white wire is on the bottom, and the blue wire is on the top terminal. That is looking at it from the front. Tom ApplianceEducator.com

O.K thank you for your help :)
kayakcrzy Posted: Saturday, May 8, 2010 4:07:04 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: cwizzards Go to Quoted Post
After searching through the forum I found the answer to help me get my dryer back up running (THANK YOU )but I'm still not 100% sure if I placed the wire correctly for the thermal fuse and the flame sensor because I didn't labeled it and got side tracked will it matter if the blue and red wire on the thermal fuse were swapp same goes for the flame sensor I try following the wire diagram but it still didn't help me and couldn't find anything on this, your help is greatly :) appreciated.Thank you !

It actually does not matter on the thermal fuse, and the sensor either. If I do remember right on the flame sensor the white wire is on the bottom, and the blue wire is on the top terminal. That is looking at it from the front. Tom ApplianceEducator.com
cwizzards Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 10:22:30 AM(UTC)

After searching through the forum I found the answer to help me get my dryer back up running (THANK YOU )but I'm still not 100% sure if I placed the wire correctly for the thermal fuse and the flame sensor because I didn't labeled it and got side tracked will it matter if the blue and red wire on the thermal fuse were swapp same goes for the flame sensor I try following the wire diagram but it still didn't help me and couldn't find anything on this, your help is greatly :) appreciated.Thank you !