Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cwizzards  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 7, 2010 10:22:30 AM(UTC)
cwizzards

Groups: Registered

After searching through the forum I found the answer to help me get my dryer back up running (THANK YOU )but I'm still not 100% sure if I placed the wire correctly for the thermal fuse and the flame sensor because I didn't labeled it and got side tracked will it matter if the blue and red wire on the thermal fuse were swapp same goes for the flame sensor I try following the wire diagram but it still didn't help me and couldn't find anything on this, your help is greatly :) appreciated.Thank you !
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

kayakcrzy  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2010 4:07:04 AM(UTC)
kayakcrzy

Groups: Senior Expert

Originally Posted by: cwizzards Go to Quoted Post
After searching through the forum I found the answer to help me get my dryer back up running (THANK YOU )but I'm still not 100% sure if I placed the wire correctly for the thermal fuse and the flame sensor because I didn't labeled it and got side tracked will it matter if the blue and red wire on the thermal fuse were swapp same goes for the flame sensor I try following the wire diagram but it still didn't help me and couldn't find anything on this, your help is greatly :) appreciated.Thank you !

It actually does not matter on the thermal fuse, and the sensor either. If I do remember right on the flame sensor the white wire is on the bottom, and the blue wire is on the top terminal. That is looking at it from the front. Tom ApplianceEducator.com
cwizzards  
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2010 7:37:54 AM(UTC)
cwizzards

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: kayakcrzy Go to Quoted Post
It actually does not matter on the thermal fuse, and the sensor either. If I do remember right on the flame sensor the white wire is on the bottom, and the blue wire is on the top terminal. That is looking at it from the front. Tom ApplianceEducator.com

O.K thank you for your help :)
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply