Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
maqsoodmahboob Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 12:24:03 PM(UTC)

I have similar problem. My model # is cplef398aca four burners glass top. Two burners on right side will heat only on high; other temp. selections will not work. Also that small spark will come up even if the oven is not in use but is plugged in. Recently there was an unrelated Safety Recall on this model and all four Control Elements and one Control Electrical were replaed but it has not resolved the problem. I called a few repair shops; they did not call back. Either the job is too small or too complicated. If you get it fixed, please let me know also. Thanks
jwilliams20019 Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 11:55:41 AM(UTC)

I turned the Oven on the other day an saw a small spark, then noticed that the Bake element does not heat up. I purchased the new bottom (bake) element and installed it but the bottom element still does not work. I read somewhere that I might need replace the control unit but not sure what part that is?

Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thank You