Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2024 8:52:08 AM(UTC)

This unit has been scrapped due to the high cost of a new timer
Guest Posted: Friday, March 29, 2024 9:09:34 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the info on the exact replacement timer.
WilliamM/APP Team Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2024 5:38:35 AM(UTC)

The timer for this model is still available and the following link can be used to view the item information page we have available. https://www.appliancepar...p33002803-ap6007999.html
Guest Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2024 5:35:45 AM(UTC)

There is a company in the Chicago area that offers repair and exchange of appliance circuit boards and to a limited extent repair/exchange of timer assemblies. They are in business as CORE CENTRIC SOUTIONS and are located in Carol Stream , Illinois. The phone number is 630 216 5000 . They also have a web site under the designation partsimple.com . Hope this is of some value to folks in the appliance repair business.
Guest Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2024 9:23:12 AM(UTC)

Does anyone know of a reputable repair /exchange shop for this type and configuration Maytag dryer timer ? The p/n is 33002803.tZBGHbX
Guest Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2024 4:59:03 AM(UTC)

In an effort to repair this unit I installed an alternate timer assembly from a Maytag unit which was in good working condition but quite a bit different in configuration than the original p/n 33002803. I saved the original plug and several inches of wires to put a proper timer back in place. Replaceable crimp on connectors were used to install the alternate timer and take it back out if necessary, The replacement timer works but not correctly in all functions so I will p[robably have to bite the bullet and get a proper replacement timer assembly
Guest Posted: Monday, March 25, 2024 10:05:21 AM(UTC)

The above model dryer with s/n 19771128EE was given to me by a friend for possible repair. The unit will not start and I suspect the timer is bad. This timer is a Kingston Industries typ p/n 4072A 6 3720660 M295. It is a 14 pin connector and 12 of the pins are smaller connectors and 2 are large power terminals. This is a very expensive timer and I would like to know if anyone has ever substituted a cheaper older design Maytag type in place of this type. I have have a lot of older usable timers in my junk box. Also is there a troubleshooting procedure for this original timer ? All fuses and t-stats have been checked and verified as usable.