Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sammyc Posted: Thursday, December 18, 2014 5:27:56 AM(UTC)

Recently I found that the refrigerator had started to warm up from setting. I switch it off for a day switch on and if worked perfectly for 2 days then it started to warm up again. I again switch it off and started it up. I could feel the compressor motor turning and it worked fine until controls caused it to malfunction again. Change the start up capacitor no change. Always work perfectly but the after about 6 hours you hear a click as if a relay is kicking in the for about 6 seconds but the compressors looses control and the temperature rises.
It is obvious that the compressor can cool the refrigerator but the start up after temperature has been achieve does not work. I read that if you hear this clicking sound the compressor is likely bad. however, cool down top and bottom works perfectly until the compressor starts give this clicking sound after about a 6 hours to a day of operation.

Any Ideas what may cause this.