Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
pwmin Posted: Friday, August 8, 2014 1:23:33 PM(UTC)

I haven't figured it out yet. If I want to use it, I have to unplug it for an hour between uses. Thanks, I'll post here if I figure it out. I'm guessing it's the control panel, but I don't know for sure.
bxtr97 Posted: Thursday, August 7, 2014 12:20:00 PM(UTC)

I am having the exact same problem been happening for a couple months off and on. Did you find a solution? I'll let you know if i figure it out also.
pwmin Posted: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:40:59 AM(UTC)

I got one load done and now it's doing the same thing again.
pwmin Posted: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 7:43:20 AM(UTC)

Now that I unplugged it overnight, it's working again. I had also been having issues of the temperature lights flashing while running. I thought it was because of having too much in the washer, but it will still do it when it's not full.
pwmin Posted: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 7:40:09 PM(UTC)

I tried using my washer tonight and the only thing any button will do is change the temperature. I cannot get it to start or enter diagnostic mode by pushing start and cancel at the same time for 5+ seconds. I've tried unplugging it for 10 minutes also and resetting to factory settings and no progress. The only thing different it will do is when I have it on Rinse & Spin, all the temperature lights will blink.

Thanks