Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Sunday, March 2, 2014 5:41:37 AM(UTC)

On these models a small article of clothing often clogs the drain hose coming from the tub to the pump.

At the bottom of the front panel are two screws that will allow you to take off the front panel. After that you will be able to see how to disconnect the hose to the pump and check out the pump and the hose. Also check the drain from the pump to the drain pipe and the drain pipe itself.

Somewhere in their you should find your problem. If not, check the pump itself.
macismom Posted: Friday, February 28, 2014 2:40:48 PM(UTC)

Hi! Here's my situation:

My washer had been running all morning (5-6 loads). Then when I went to switch, the cycle was at off, but water was still in the tub.

At that point, the washer would not respond at any point on the dial. After I waited an hour thinking the motor might have overheated, the washer did work when I turned it back to a spin cycle, but the same thing happened and the water did not drain. (Just fyi...the dryer was running at the time the washer stopped so I know it is getting 220v.)

I would appreciate any guidance as to how to fix this asap. I have deduced that I may have clogged my drain pump, but I can't seem to find any pictures online or demonstrations to show/tell me how to even find the pump. I can answer any other questions or give any details I can. Thanks!!!

Melissa