Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
carlking2 Posted: Friday, December 27, 2013 11:54:16 AM(UTC)

Well...I guess you can't get much response on this forum. I am going with the sensor first...then the control. Won't get either part here! I did manage to figure out that the fast flash on the bake light mean oven over heat.
carlking2 Posted: Thursday, December 26, 2013 1:53:08 PM(UTC)

As a update to this problem. I removed the lower element shield and set the oven to bake 350. The upper broil element and the lower element came on, but when the oven reached temp the broil element stayed on, and the lower bake element cycled off. ????? What could cause this?

Thanks,
carlking2 Posted: Thursday, December 26, 2013 12:31:10 PM(UTC)

On Christmas eve...the range started heating funny, and of course I ignored my DW when she was complaining about burning the cookies. On Christmas day it was not working right and I noticed that the bake light was flashing fast. Today I tested it, and set the temp to 350 and it appears on the top element is working, but the range does get to temp and cycles on and off. Do you think it is the bottom element or the control, or temp sensor? The lower element is covered by a shield, so I will have to wait for the range to cool, before I can inspect it.

Thanks....