Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
smking Posted: Thursday, February 7, 2008 5:39:46 PM(UTC)

The LED light is not blinking. It stays lit. The temperature in the freezer is 0.
Gene Posted: Thursday, February 7, 2008 5:33:49 PM(UTC)

I need to know if the LED is stays on or it's blinking. If it's blinking, I need to know how often?

Gene.
smking Posted: Thursday, February 7, 2008 5:18:18 PM(UTC)

I opened the freezer door, pressed in the emitter flapper door (on the left side) to unblock the optics beam and viewed the diagnostics "status" LED on the right side. It is red. What is this an indication of?

Thanks in advance!
Gene Posted: Thursday, February 7, 2008 11:41:45 AM(UTC)

The first thing I would check is the temperature in the freezer. It suppose to be between 0°F to 5°F.

If there is nothing wrong then check the optics.

You can find the instructions in the one of my previous posts: http://forum.appliancepartspros...aker-not-making-ice.html

Post your findings.

Gene.
smking Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2008 7:15:40 PM(UTC)

The icemaker on my KitchenAid refrigerator will not make ice. Power is running to the icemaker. Icemaker rotates for a moment, then stops. Water enters icemaker but does not produce ice. Ice bin is on the door. Can anyone help me diagnose the problem?