Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ziprweld1 Posted: Sunday, June 9, 2013 12:28:27 PM(UTC)

Ice will not dispense, water will still dispense, auger motor does not turn when ice paddle is activated on whole or crushed ice. Can be turned by hand. Checked with ice box removed door open and door switch made. There is a open slot to the left of the auger drive which a rod fits in and nothing in it moves when ice paddle is operated. If i need to take the cover off of the drive motor how does the auger drive fork come off?
ekirby19mx Posted: Thursday, June 6, 2013 6:36:16 AM(UTC)

:eek: :confused: :(
Originally Posted by: ekirby19mx Go to Quoted Post
side by side, ice will not dispense, water will still dispense, auger motor does not turn when ice paddle is activated on whole or crushed ice can be turned by hand. checked with ice box removed door open and door switch made. there is a open slot to the left of the auger drive which a rod fits in and nothing in it moves when ice paddle is operated. if i need to take the cover off of the drive motor how does the auger drive fork come off?
ekirby19mx Posted: Thursday, June 6, 2013 6:33:33 AM(UTC)

side by side, ice will not dispense, water will still dispense, auger motor does not turn when ice paddle is activated on whole or crushed ice can be turned by hand. checked with ice box removed door open and door switch made. there is a open slot to the left of the auger drive which a rod fits in and nothing in it moves when ice paddle is operated. if i need to take the cover off of the drive motor how does the auger drive fork come off?
ekirby19mx Posted: Thursday, June 6, 2013 6:29:08 AM(UTC)

side by side, ice will not dispense, auger motor does not turn when ice paddle is activated on whole or crushed ice. checked with ice box removed door open and door switch made. there is a open slot to the left of the auger drive which a rod fits in and nothing in it moves when ice paddle is operated. if i need to take the cover off how does the auger drive fork come off?