Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Friday, March 8, 2013 4:11:28 PM(UTC)

You are welcome. Keep us posted.

Gene.
Kitchen Aid is the division of Whirlpool.
broidryman Posted: Friday, March 8, 2013 3:38:07 PM(UTC)

Hi Gene, yes I did, what threw me was the Whirlpool part number but this time I saw the Kitchenaid model # in small print and the read the response. Now I know it is pressed into a channel. I will order the gasket. Thanks much!
Gene Posted: Friday, March 8, 2013 2:03:02 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
...Click on the part number bellow and scroll down to the Q&A section for the complete instructions...

Did you do it?

Gene.

BTW, if you ordered any part from APP it can be easy returned.
broidryman Posted: Thursday, March 7, 2013 7:38:28 PM(UTC)

Hi Gene, thanks for the response but I'm still in the dark. You say it just pulls off. But does that mean it is glued on and I pull it off and have to glue the new one on. Or does it snap off and on to snaps. Or does it pull out of some kind of track. I want to know how it works exactly before I go pulling it off. I'm not going to spend over a hundred dollars on a new OEM gasket without knowing that I'm not pissing into the wind. I mean no disrespect but I need a more detailed description. Thanks, broidryman.
Gene Posted: Thursday, March 7, 2013 12:56:16 PM(UTC)

Hello,

This door gasket just pulls off. Click on the part number bellow and scroll down to the Q&A section for the complete instructions. It is very important to use OEM part because an aftermarket part could fit not properly.

- The refrigerator door gasket Part number: 2159083
broidryman Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 4:14:56 PM(UTC)

I need to replace the refrigerator door gasket on Kitchenaid KSRB25QGBL01. But there are no screws under the gasket and the gasket seems to be sealed under the white plastic interior. I have tried pulling on the gasket but I don't want to totally tear it up without knowing before hand the proper way to remove it. If the white interior needs to come out then tell me how to do that also. Be specific please.