Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
tammyjen Posted: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 1:48:25 PM(UTC)

Hi Gene, thank you for responding but did try that and nadda,nothing,zero came up or happened.. grrrrr... I found this guy on CL and I think he'll be coming out tomorrow, I know it would help if the stupid dryer was not on top so real test could be run... I'll let everyone know what the out come is when it is fixed so this will help someone in the future.. in the meantime, DON'T STACK!! lol:)
Gene Posted: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 1:36:15 PM(UTC)

Run the diagnostic test in the service history mode as described in the attached tech sheet (page 5) to recall all error codes. Post the results.

Gene.
tammyjen Posted: Monday, October 1, 2012 11:24:26 AM(UTC)

Hi I have a Kenmore front loader that does not fill with water, checked water faucets and inlet valves on the outside and everything is fine with those. Hit the power button and everything lights up fine and can select a washer time and hit start and the door latches but no water.. Now I've had 2 different repair companies come out, the first said that I needed to replace drain pump and door latch, makes zero sense to me because latch works fine and how can he say it's the drain pump when the problem is there's no water, NOT that it won't drain... And the second company said it was one of the computer boards but not sure which one.. Both gave me a cost of right around 350.00.. OH!! and the dryer is stacked on top of the washer so neither of them could actually open the top to check anything out inside other than taking off the bottom panel. Hope someone who as had the same problem or who really knows can help, both these guys had to get on the phone to their supervisors for advise..