Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
From
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Frank / APP Team Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 4:41:07 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: ndquale Go to Quoted Post
I have about a 6 year old Atlantis washing machine that didn't drain. In searching for a problem I looked underneath it and saw that a belt had came off it. The belt appears to be in good shape however just not attached. I'm not familiar with them but I'm assuming I can take off a side panel and put the belt back on? That would be part of my draining problem or do I have possible bigger problems?

Thanks, Nathan

You can put the belt back on by simply leaning the machine back. You'll see the pulley's underneath the belt goes around. Make sure you hand turn all the pulley's to make sure they all turn freely. The motor should be on a slide tensioning device which keeps proper tension on the belt. The front comes off if you do decide to have a peek at the working components. Could be you just need a new belt. Below are pictures of the motor tensioner spring and and belt.

Part number: AP4027842
ndquale Posted: Sunday, August 16, 2009 7:46:26 PM(UTC)

I have about a 6 year old Atlantis washing machine that didn't drain. In searching for a problem I looked underneath it and saw that a belt had came off it. The belt appears to be in good shape however just not attached. I'm not familiar with them but I'm assuming I can take off a side panel and put the belt back on? That would be part of my draining problem or do I have possible bigger problems?

Thanks, Nathan