Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2012 2:57:31 PM(UTC)

HI Jose,

Would the motor run if you start the washer?

If it would, run a load with the front panel removed and watch everything inside. Post the results.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for General Electric WPRB8050D1WW Washer | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
jose.carnero Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:19:08 AM(UTC)

Hi here is my question.

Two months ago my washing machine started with a very strong noisy while was in th espining cycle, then we saw water n the floor, and finally didn't complete the spinning cycle and the clothes still wet. I had to do it by hand to rainse the water).

My wife told me that sometimes when she would check the base inside, would work again in the spinning, but now it is not.

I took everything a part, including the belt on the motor(2 pulley). I don't see the belt damaged with debri. Someone tolde me that could be the pump. So, how do I know for sure is the pump that produced this original problem....noysy, water leak on the floor etc etc

thank you,
jose