Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
TheDoctor Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012 11:50:43 AM(UTC)

I have this same issue. Has anyone found a solution? Hesitates and works after cools down. I've replace motor control board but issue persists. Help?!!??
jim806 Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 2:25:50 PM(UTC)

I have a kenmore calypso top load washer that seems to wash ok but stops when it reaches the rinse/spin cycle. it seems to get stuck in a loop where the motor starts and stops while water seems to squirt into the drum. I have taken the control console, back and bottom panels off. checked the pump and motor both spin ok and i did not see anything in the pump itself, i have also checked the continuity of the motor that also seems ok. The intake screen filters are not clogged (at one point I had to bail 20 gallons of water out of the tube so i know that water is able to enter the washer). Everything looks ok on a visual inspection of the machine and motor control boards and all the plugs and ground connections seem solid. The washer is not displaying any error codes. I suspect that one of the 2 control boards is the problem but not sure which (my guess is the machine control). HELP!!