Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Joe / APP Team Posted: Monday, June 6, 2011 5:05:58 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: wildflowerpa Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the help. I'll get back to you on how it goes.

OK,
We'll keep an eye out for your next post.

:) :) :)
wildflowerpa Posted: Friday, June 3, 2011 3:56:49 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the help. I'll get back to you on how it goes.
Joe / APP Team Posted: Friday, June 3, 2011 1:43:06 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: wildflowerpa Go to Quoted Post
I have a roper top loading washer that sometimes won't spin out all the water. Other times it works fine and spins out all the water. I have looked for a model number and the numbers I have found aren't the right ones. thanks

Wildflowerpa,

hopefully, this is a newer "direct drive" washer.

After you check the drain hose for kinks and clogs, and make sure the drain hose is not sealed to the standpipe, and the drain system is clear.

You'll need to remove the washer cabinet, and remove the drain pump and check the pump and hoses for clogs and kinks, as wellas the drive hub on the pump for free movement or noise.
1. Remove
the two Phillips-head screws securing the front corners of the console to the washer top.
(There are other locations as well on the back side of the end caps of the control panel, under the front end cap panel, and you may have spring loaded clips on the bottom of each end cap).
2. Tip the console back on the hinges that secure the top of the console to the washer back.

ACCESSING COMPONENTS INSIDE THE WASHER CABINET
Components inside the washer cabinet can be accessed by completely removing the outer cabinet as one unit.
1. Remove the console mounting screws and tilt the console into the service position.
2. Unplug the lid switch harness connector from the receptacle in the washer top.
3. Remove the cabinet mounting clips by placing the flat blade of a screwdriver in the clip.
Push down and pry out at the same time on the front end of the clip
4. Remove the cabinet by tilting it forward and pulling it away from the washer.
5. The rear panel can be tilted back for additional access to components at rear of machine.

The pump is mounted to the motor by 2 spring clips, remove the clips and slide the pump off the mounting tabs and motor shaft.
There will be water left in the pump and hoses, so be ready for spillage.

Hopefully, this will get you where you need to be.

:) :) :)
wildflowerpa Posted: Friday, June 3, 2011 11:20:39 AM(UTC)

I have a roper top loading washer that sometimes won't spin out all the water. Other times it works fine and spins out all the water. I have looked for a model number and the numbers I have found aren't the right ones. thanks