Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2009 3:54:32 PM(UTC)

Alfred,

You can find the disassembly instructions in one of our previous posts: http://forum.appliancepartspros...oisy-everytime-runs.html

The igniter is shown as #717 on the diagram #5.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for GE DBXR453GA0WW | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
dcruz Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2009 12:26:05 PM(UTC)

Alfred, you can access most of the dryer by removing the front door first then the front cover assembly, which will then losen the top cover to flip up. Then remove the drum and belt.
Alfred Flores Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2009 11:21:21 AM(UTC)

I have Model # DBXR453GAOWW. I think tere's lint plugging the ignitor. I need to know where the ignitor is located, and how do I get to it? Would I have to take off the front panel or the back? I have looked at the parts available and diagrams numbering the parts, but no diagram shows me where and how to get to the ignitor and or burner part, so, I can check if it's a lint problem.
toddo54 Posted: Thursday, July 2, 2009 7:45:14 AM(UTC)

i have a amana ALE643RAW and it runs but no heat on the thermal fuse do all three of the wires need to have a reading on the o-meter
kayakcrzy Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:56:07 PM(UTC)

If the ignitor comes on and no heat, you would need the coils on the gas valve. If the ignitor does not come on, you would either need the ignitor of the flame sensor mounted to the side of the flame tube. Tom
yzhong Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:33:29 AM(UTC)

Machine: Clothes Dryer (Gas)
Brand (Manufacturer): GE (General Electric)
Model No.: DDG7980GCLAD
Serial No.: ZT3 01374G
When turn on, the clothes dryer drum rotates, but there is no heat.
What may be the reason and how to fix the problem?
Thank you. Adam