Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
luisd Posted: Friday, January 14, 2011 3:03:03 PM(UTC)

Its fine, i just need to get one so ill reply when ready to working with it.

Thanks for your help
Gene Posted: Friday, January 14, 2011 2:43:42 PM(UTC)

This range not very simple. You have to run a few tests with a good voltmeter to diagnose the problem. Let me know if you feel comfortable doing such tests with the range powered up and I will provide the instructions for you.

Gene.
luisd Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 3:53:57 PM(UTC)

No, is nothing there, at least behind the board and all the stuff there.

Thanks again.
Gene Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 3:29:12 PM(UTC)

Did you find the mini manual/tech sheet?

Gene.
luisd Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:28:20 PM(UTC)

Thanks for your reply, I did everething you just said, from disconencting the unit for more than a half of hour to unplugging all the boards behind the display board. Still not working, i think is not a power issue because the cooktop is still working.

Thanks again for Your help
Gene Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:47:57 PM(UTC)

The first thing I would do is remove the power from the range for a few minutes. Sometime it helps to eliminate the problem.

Gene.
luisd Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:09:45 AM(UTC)

Please help
luisd Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 3:46:28 PM(UTC)

Hi,
i own a ge profile model number js998sk1ss, suddenly the display board went off with no clock, no mumbers to click, no beep, anythig. i can steel use the cooktop, is the oven that is not working. There are so many boards inside of the unit that i dont know where to start. Could it be the touch panel? or some of the boards? maybe a fuse(that would be the easy and cheap way...)

i will apreciate your help in this matter,

Luis