Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
nimster64 Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 11:24:17 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: kayakcrzy Go to Quoted Post
There will be a thermal fuse mounted on the vent tube. That will most likely be your culprit. Tom ApplianceEducator.com

Tom I need your help I need more parts. thank you for all your help. Great Guy.
bartj Posted: Sunday, November 14, 2010 6:17:23 PM(UTC)

I'll give that a try. Thanks.
kayakcrzy Posted: Sunday, November 14, 2010 1:45:27 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: bartj Go to Quoted Post
I have a Kenmore HE4 dryer that won't start. The display lights won't turn on but the inside light in the tub turns on when the door is opened. I have confirmed that the outlet is getting the proper voltage to the dryer. The only thing I can guess it might be is the circuit board that the power goes into or the circuit board behind the display. Any other suggestion for things to check before I purchase a new circuit board?

There will be a thermal fuse mounted on the vent tube. That will most likely be your culprit. Tom ApplianceEducator.com
bartj Posted: Sunday, November 14, 2010 7:24:17 AM(UTC)

I have a Kenmore HE4 dryer that won't start. The display lights won't turn on but the inside light in the tub turns on when the door is opened. I have confirmed that the outlet is getting the proper voltage to the dryer. The only thing I can guess it might be is the circuit board that the power goes into or the circuit board behind the display. Any other suggestion for things to check before I purchase a new circuit board?