Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 5:24:44 AM(UTC)

Good, let us know how it turns out.
Nancy10 Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 5:12:51 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: sidfink43 Go to Quoted Post
The first thing to check for is a blockage in your inlet valve. They have little filter screens that tend to get clogged. Then check out the hose from the tub to the water level switch and make sure it is not blocked. You do these first not because they are the most likely problem, but because it does not cost anything.

If they are ok, use a meter to see if the valve assembly is getting power when it is supposed to be filling. If so, replace the valve assembly. If not, try replacing the water level switch.

The water level switch is most likely the problem....because if I play with the switch it will start to fill. Thanks so much I'll try replaceing that first.
sidfink43 Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 6:30:08 AM(UTC)

The first thing to check for is a blockage in your inlet valve. They have little filter screens that tend to get clogged. Then check out the hose from the tub to the water level switch and make sure it is not blocked. You do these first not because they are the most likely problem, but because it does not cost anything.

If they are ok, use a meter to see if the valve assembly is getting power when it is supposed to be filling. If so, replace the valve assembly. If not, try replacing the water level switch.
Nancy10 Posted: Friday, November 5, 2010 8:33:07 AM(UTC)

Washer won't fill with water 75% of the time, but will wash and spin no problem. I've been filling it with a hose for the wash and rinse cycles. Would it be some kind of timer or something I need to replace?
Thanks