Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
airbornebasquo Posted: Monday, April 13, 2020 3:24:17 PM(UTC)

I have seen that on an older model. Pull the dial knob off and check the teeth, pawls, or whatever you want to call them, for damage. I ended up having to replace the knob and the dial/timer mechanism because where they engage has become damaged. Take a look to see if you can note any damage to any of the teeth that should engage when you push or pull the detent part of the knob/dial assembly. You might find you can get by for a while by using an o-ring to help mechanism grab, kind of like using a rubber band on a phillips to help remove stripped screw.
Paladin7485 Posted: Monday, April 13, 2020 7:59:46 AM(UTC)

I have a question if someone can answer before I buy a bunch of parts. I have a Speed Queen Washing Machine AWS17NW. For the past few months when you use it, it fills with water fine and the timer continues to next cycle but when it gets to agitate or the spin cycles it stops and the motor hums. You can get it to continue on by hitting it or slamming the door and it will continue on down the cycles again until it gets to final spin and then it stops and hums again. Any ideas? I didnt see any corrosion on the motor contacts. Could it be the timer even though its advancing like it should? Thanks for any help.