Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
WilliamM/APP Team Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2024 10:46:07 AM(UTC)

Knmens, the main control would need to be tested for 120VAC at connection J3 from the wire at pin 1 to the wire at pin 2. If there is not 120VAC when the dispenser paddle is pressed, the main control has failed. If there is 120VAC, there is a wire failure somewhere in the liner and it would not be repairable.
knmens Posted: Monday, April 15, 2024 6:17:43 PM(UTC)

My Frigidaire fgus2642lf2 fridge ice maker auger stopped working. I have removed the Auger and its 115V so I simply plugged an old power cable (a lamp cord) to it and it spun. Has continuity and 3.8 Ohms. Taped the door switch down, pushed the ice chute flapper and then checked the wires leading to the auger. They are not showing the proper voltage. I assume they should be showing 115v. What happens after the chute flapper is engaged? Does the 115V simply flow through the control board to the auger or does something else transpire? I want to be certain of the failing part as the control and main PCB boards are rather expensive.

Thanks