Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Simon / APP Team Posted: Sunday, July 8, 2012 11:23:35 AM(UTC)

You are welcome.

Simon.
mountain Posted: Sunday, July 8, 2012 9:32:15 AM(UTC)

Successful replacement of LF Switch. Steps followed. TURN OFF POSWER AT THE BREAKERS OR UNPLUG 1- remove (slide)range forward out of location in countertop far enough (6-8 inches so the end caps are totally free of the countertop. 2-remove screws in side of R and L end caps of control panel. 3- remove three screws on underside and front of control pane. 4- carefully raise the front of the control panel enough to gain access to the switch. 5- remove the LF knob, nut and washer on the top of glass which holds the switch in place. 6- remove the crimping devices/wires one at a time from the old switch (there are 5 of them) and attach to new switch. 7 - reverse the steps. Thanks to all who sent in their suggestions. mountain
Simon / APP Team Posted: Monday, July 2, 2012 2:18:02 PM(UTC)

Hi.

Take the glass off first, then you should be able to get to the switch.

Simon.
mountain Posted: Monday, July 2, 2012 1:04:29 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Simon / APP Team Go to Quoted Post
Hi.

Pull off the knobs and take off the 4 mounting nuts, lift the glass pad.

Here are the breakdown diagram and Control panel replacement parts for Whirlpool KESC300BWH6 30" SLIDE-IN ELECTRONIC RANGE | AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you.

Simon.

thanks for the idea. do the 3 screws above the oven door and under the front part panel have to be removed first? also do the end caps have to be taken off before i try to lift the glass?

thank you mountain
Simon / APP Team Posted: Friday, June 29, 2012 12:34:13 PM(UTC)

Hi.

Pull off the knobs and take off the 4 mounting nuts, lift the glass pad.

Here are the breakdown diagram and Control panel replacement parts for Whirlpool KESC300BWH6 30" SLIDE-IN ELECTRONIC RANGE | AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you.

Simon.
mountain Posted: Friday, June 29, 2012 7:31:49 AM(UTC)

the LF burner indicator light will not stop. it is located below the knob that operater the burner. the use of the burner is still ok. i think the switch needs replacement. i believe i have identified the correct PN of the switch thru sears. how do i get to the switch under the control panel so i can replace it?