Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
P69firebrd  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 23, 2010 4:28:55 PM(UTC)
P69firebrd

Groups: Registered

I have a Maytag Netpune MAH9700AWW. I am getting a "tE" error code. It will not let the load wash in any temperature range or spin only. I know that this error signifies a bad thermistor or pinched wired. I have two questions: 1) there is a recall on these washers that addresses water leaking onto the thermistor causing shorting. Can this cause a error with the thermistor signal to the consol and would the repair be covered under the recall. Maytag's approach is send out a GFCI to plug the washer into to prevent electrical shock. Question 2) does anyone know a part number for a replacement thermistor? I have looked about everywhere for one, short of taking it out of the washer and looking on the part itself. It is located in with the heater and am starting to think that it comes with a replacement heating element.

Any info will help! Thanks!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.