Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2009 9:53:54 PM(UTC)

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/13/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew where to pick up the hinges that are on top of the shelves that keep your milk/ketchup and other stuff in place. I just cant think of what that thing is called right now so i made a little picture: i36 . tinypic . com / 2uic9av . jpg (Edit: it wont let me link so I put spaces in between the dots, I apologize if I'm breaking any rules)

If anyone can point me into the direction where they sell the things the arrows are pointed at for a Kenmore coldspot (model: 50022002) I would greatly appreciate it.

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.