Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cooksle  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2009 9:27:11 PM(UTC)
cooksle

Groups: Registered

My dishwasher, model # KUDJS01DJSB0 won't sanitize. The cycle seems to run normally, but the sanitize light blinks after it's finished. I ran the diagnostic and the clean light blinked during the Note 3 Water Heating Thermal Hold Interval. It blinked 3 times, then 17 times. Does that tell me whether its a heating element problem, or a thermister problem? Or something else?

BTW, I just replaced the chopper and check valve on this machine. Upon putting it back together, I have a drip from the Volute seal, between the impeller and the motor. I used the machine with the drip, while waiting for a new volute seal to arrive in the mail. It worked wonderfully for a few days, until this heating problem occurred....could the drip be related to the heating problem? I'm still waiting for the Volute Seal.

Any info would be helpful.....Gene, you helped me with my cooktop before, any thoughts on my dishwasher? Thanks so much! Lauren
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.