Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mcoh1030  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 3:05:47 AM(UTC)
mcoh1030

Groups: Registered
United States

I've been reading these forums for months. It's obvious that more Junk is being produced and sold to Americans than ever before. Most of the people I know are aware of this and blame the corporate gurus for cheapening everything in the lead up to a finished product. So that they can increase their bottom lines.

So I'm wondering which manufacturers actually produce appliances that last. Not just 5 years. But at least 10 to 15.

And which companies actually respond, quickly and without a hassle to needed repairs and requests for parts.

We all know GE has been around a long time. But are they actually interested in selling appliances? Or are they using the appliance segment to off-set other ventures that have been failing?

Kenmore, (Sears) basically cut labor costs and parts quality on it's way down the tubes. While their sales people took advantage of their long standing customers by selling them junk. Sears stopped readily standing by it's products as the stock priced tanked.

So which companies, that are making appliance today can actually be trusted and relied upon????

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.