Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Monday, May 7, 2018 9:37:24 AM(UTC)

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/7/2018(UTC)
Posts: 1


I am looking to replace just the panel overlay (the writing has scuffed off entirely but electronics work fine) on a model number JS968SF1SS GE Profile Range. The large electronic component is no longer produced (WB36T10740) but i have seen some references to WB27T11041 as a potential substitute. Do you know if there is any part available to replace the faceplate or the entire component with the electronics?

Thank you for your help.

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.