Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
KClaws  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 4, 2018 9:00:26 PM(UTC)
KClaws

Groups: Registered

I started a load of wash and when I closed the lid, the lid lock light flashed & a quick series of clicks were heard. When I pressed the Start button, the machine made a humming noise instead of the normal 'sensing' routine. When that stopped, it did nothing further, but the sensing light went off while the lid lock light stayed on steady. I pressed the cancel button & nothing happened. I then unplugged the machine, waited 30 seconds & plugged it back in. This seemed to reset it & it appeared to start fine...made all the appropriate noises through the sensing cycle & started to fill with water. A short while later I realized I hadn't heard any sound from it so checked & found the wash cycle light had turned off & lid lock light was flashing and the lid was not locked. I left it for a bit & nothing happened , so I tried the Cancel button, with no success, then unplugged it again. This did not help. Every time I have plugged it back in, the lid lock light just flashes, even after several hours of being unplugged. It did randomly drain, while the lid was open (I was removing the clothing that was in there), but nothing since. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (model WTW4950XW0)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.