Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RevTim  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 8:09:39 AM(UTC)
RevTim

Groups: Registered

Washer suddenly won't start. When I try to start a cycle, it acts like it's going to do something. The drum gives a little jig... then stops... and all is quiet... even the timer starts counting down. Pulled the Error codes and it's showing code F01 E02 - MCU error.

Tried to but wouldn't run the Quick Diagnostic Test. Starts with C00 and then C01 but then after a few minutes goes back to C00 except now there's a lightly flashing colon between the C and the 00. Once it went to C02 but again didn't finish.

Running Diagnostic Test #3 Motor Test shows following results
1. resistance on wire harness at 10.5 on each so that's in specs
2. continuity between CCU ad MCU
3. 120 voltage to from CCU to motor on Diagnostic Check COO and CO! but can't test it on C05 and C08 because of above.

I replaced the CCU but that did not fix it. Before I buy a MCU, I need to know it's going to fix the problem. These things are expensive.

Can anyone tell me why my machine isn't able to do the quick diagnostic test? I'm pulling my hair out right now. This is my first venture into the world of electronic washers. Always had top loading basic washers with no electronics before.

Really need some help here. My twin grandsons age 6 and their mom are staying with us temporarily and I really need this thing back up and running ASAP but can't afford to call a repairman whose gonna charge me $75 just to tell me what's wrong.
Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.