Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BrianHanson  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 16, 2017 4:29:48 PM(UTC)
BrianHanson

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/8/2012(UTC)
Posts: 6

I live in South Florida and we just went through a hurricane. I always unplug sensitive electronics because we have a lot of power surges when the lights go on and off. I didn't realize that a microwave was sensitive, and I didn't unplug it. Before the hurricane it worked just fine. When the lights came on after the hurricane, the microwave was dead. This microwave is the type that mounts in the cabinets above the stove. The display is dead, the exhaust fan doesn't work, the range light does not light up, nothing.

Is it possible that a built in fuse blew? if so, how do I replace it? What other possibilities exist?

Thanks,
Brian.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com
 
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.