Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sawman#268  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 25, 2017 5:51:05 PM(UTC)
sawman#268

Groups: Registered

it now hangs up right before the drying cycle. If I advance it by hand it pumps some water out and then goes into drying mode. It is leaving white residue on the dishes.
Gene  
#12 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 7:05:16 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: sawman#268 Go to Quoted Post
...it now hangs up right before the drying cycle...

Please, describe which thermostat where was connected by wire colors at this time.
sawman#268  
#13 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2017 2:59:04 AM(UTC)
sawman#268

The thermostat I replaced was connected by yellow/orange wires. Its part number was 154227808. This number matched the part that you told me to order. The sensor retainer was a double, meaning it had two sensors in it. The one you had told me to replace was the one with yellow/yellow black wires. That sensor had large male blades on it and large female blades on the wires. The wires would not stay attached to the sensor I ordered as it had small male blades on it. I also noticed the numbers did not match. It was at this time that I pulled out the other sensor, the one with the orange/yellow wire. I saw that the part # matched and the blade size was the same, so this is the one I replaced. I took a picture of the retainer but cant seem to post it here in this thread. Washer is still hanging up in two locations and I have to advance it by hand.
sawman#268  
#14 Posted : Friday, August 4, 2017 2:41:54 AM(UTC)
sawman#268

Hi, I finally figured out how to attach a photo. I replaced the sensor on the right. It had matching part numbers to the one that I ordered. In the background you can see where they were located. It is a two place retainer. The one with yellow/yellow black wires has the larger blade connectors on it.

Any additional help would be appreciated.
sawman#268 attached the following image(s):
AP.jpg
Gene  
#15 Posted : Sunday, August 20, 2017 5:57:34 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Open the control panel and check how the wires are connected to the options push-button switch. The switch terminals should be marked according to the color of the wires.
If they are connected wrong, reconnect them (orange wire to O, yellow/black wire to Y-BK).
If they are connected correctly, reconnect them so the orange wire would be connected to Y-BK terminal and yellow/black to O terminal.
Put the control panel back in place and give it a try.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply