Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kimps84  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2015 3:06:30 PM(UTC)
kimps84

Groups: Registered

Hi, my Affinity Washer ATFB6000ES0 started powering on and off by itself to the point I could no longer run a load of laundry. I replaced the main control board. Now washer works but ran 2 cycles of permanent press and at end, both times, laundry laying sopping wet in inch or 2 of water. Ran spin cycle and everything came out dry as it should/drained properly. I had no issues of improper water drainage before the control panel was replaced. So is this a control panel issue or something else (i replaced w/used control board guaranteed tested)? Again, the laundry comes out NOT SOPPING after running on separate spin cycle afterward but shouldn't have to do this after every load of wash. Help??
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.