Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RGbj072514  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2015 3:52:58 PM(UTC)
RGbj072514

Groups: Registered

How can I figure out the proper placement of my springs (counter-balance etc) I am VERY LOW BUDGET & upon making repair to my washer I enlisted "help" which DID NOT FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS as I read them on another part of appliance parts pros websites that said when disassembling washer it is crucial to make note of exact placement of springs so when reassembling it they are properly placed because placed incorrectly will & IS CAUSING MAJOR PROBLEMS far worse than the plastic tub crack/leak I was repairing in 1st place I absolutely cannot afford professional technician or new machine I have been struggling w/this teaching myself via these & Sears websites for 3 months now & I am afraid w/every load it is going to b the last PLEASE HELP !!!!!!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.