Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Remegia  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 2, 2014 8:41:12 AM(UTC)
Remegia

Groups: Registered

Normal Wash cycle..start filled with water and won't start the agitation until about 2-3 mins. end of the wash cycle,pause then water drain a little bit and stops through the end of the normal wash cycle. When changes to Permanent and Handwash Cycle ,won't worked but if I put on the Delicate Cycle, finish the cycle normally. Maybe you can have some suggestion.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

araldrich  
#2 Posted : Friday, May 9, 2014 11:34:55 AM(UTC)
araldrich

I am having the same problem with an Admiral direct drive washer. Always the spin cycle. Made by Maytag but masquerades as a number of bottom line machines. (whirlpool, sears etc) Can buy a brand new one for $350, but won't buy this brand or its cousins ever again. Assembled in Mexico from Chinese parts.
Ordered and installed a new control board. Solved part of the problem, but still won’t spin past a certain speed then shuts down. Clothes are always wet.
Now I have ordered a new cycle timer and plan to bypass the lid switch with a jumper. This $350 washer has already cost me nearly $200 and its only a year and six months old.
Remegia  
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 11, 2014 12:19:59 PM(UTC)
Remegia

Maybe still on manufacturer's warranty. I replace the timer and works great.Dis asemble all the inner parts,inner tub ,agitator, hoses,wirings etc... well after putting back all.I have a good as new washer and anothe 5- 10 yrs. Thanks to repair forum
fairbank56  
#4 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 12:09:30 PM(UTC)
fairbank56

Groups: Expert

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
What is the model number of the Admiral washer?

Eric
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply