Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
naem  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11:34:28 PM(UTC)
naem

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/20/2012(UTC)
Posts: 1

good evening,
I have changed primary door switch 3 times in two months. After couple of weeks,primary door switch burns out .Microwave starts to turn on when door is opened and then after few days burning smell start to come out through exhaust but all this time microwaves works all right i mean it warms food.
when i change bad door switch it always has burned smell and the clicker is frozen in the down ward position.
seems like switch is getting too much current and it melts the internal of switch.
What colud it be? diode,shorted capacitor or other parts that is causing door switch failure?
What regulates the current to door switch?
please advise !
Naem
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com
 
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.