Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Gene  
#11 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2012 3:02:44 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: brokenfridgeman Go to Quoted Post
Thanks. Step 2 of instructions references a light blue wire with a green strip on pin 10 of connector J3. But pin 10 of connector J3 has an orange wire. Is step 2 N/A?

Per the wiring diagram from the mini-manual (attached to the post) there is no such wire in your refrigerator. So, just skip it. I also attached the instructions for the current source board.

Gene.
File Attachment(s):
31-51707 - PSH25MSTASV.pdf (1,210kb) downloaded 49 time(s).
Bellingham  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2013 12:00:00 PM(UTC)
Bellingham

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Per the wiring diagram from the mini-manual (attached to the post) there is no such wire in your refrigerator. So, just skip it. I also attached the instructions for the current source board.

Gene.

Gene,

I have model # ZFSB23dra SS and I was told I had the "current source board". I also have an Orange wire on J3 pin 10, not a light blue with green strip. Looking at the picture you have attached I do not have the twisted red/white wire, I have what looks like the same harness that came in the motherboard kit. GE offers NO tech support, what do I need to do?
jc81382  
#13 Posted : Friday, August 11, 2017 4:46:07 AM(UTC)
jc81382

Groups: Registered

Gene,

I know this thread is old but I am hoping you might still be able to help.

I stumbled across it because I was replacing the board on my GE PSH23SGPA with the upgraded one in this thread (it was very helpful by the way because i missed the inverted board the first time thought).

My question is...

It has been about 14 hours since the board was replaced and the fridge plugged back in (it was at room temp of 77 deg at the time of the repair) and we are currently sitting at 14 and 44 (fridge/freezer) respectivly with them currently being set to -4 and 34.

Do you think we may have another issue or has it just not been enough time for it to settle (I know it is an older fridge).

Also, as of now it is empty as I didn't want to fill it back up with food till I was sure it was working.

Thanks in advance