Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
StaTiK  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, September 5, 2012 5:58:42 PM(UTC)
StaTiK

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Well. Everything is leading to a bad motor speed control board. The control board you already replaced is the main control board. If you ordered it from APP and you would not need it, then you definitely can return it.

- The motor speed control board Part number: 134743500
Part number: 134743500

Gene.

I've already replaced this part. This was the first item I replaced, and when it didn't work I tried the door latch and then the other control board. I've tried all three new parts, as well as every combination of the three. No luck.

Do you think it could be the motor or some type of sensor? At this point, if you're out of ideas I'm probably going to return the parts ($300 worth) and buy a new machine. I really don't want to do that but I haven't had good luck finding a repair guy to come out and look at it.

I'm really sorry for the confusion here. I typed all of this out in a thread, but apparently that was on a different site and I left that particular detail out here. BTW - this site is amazing and I've received much more detailed help than the other site, and every thread I read here gets replies much faster than any place else I've looked. I hope you and the other technicians here are properly rewarded for your excellent service!
Gene  
#12 Posted: : Thursday, September 6, 2012 2:50:19 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
The motor is the only part which has not been replaced yet. If there is something wrong with the tachometer which is part of the motor then it can cause such problem. So, it's worth to give it a try. The motor currently is out of stock but you can call the APP customer service for ETA.

- The motor Part number: 137043000
Part number: 137043000

Gene.