Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Wascator  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:45:29 PM(UTC)
Wascator

Groups: Registered

This is a black Whirlpool double oven, top oven is self-cleaning. Every so often the control display goes blank and it beeps a few times. When it does this the buttons will make a beep, and the light will come on, but when I push start it beeps 3 or 4 times and...nothing. Sometimes I come home and the clock and display are on and the oven will work normally. Sometimes it will finish a job and sometimes it quits in process. I believe it can be repaired for less $ than replacemet and it s in perfect shape otherwise. Can you advise?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Wascator  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2011 5:45:30 AM(UTC)
Wascator

Additional information:
The oven display came back on; the clock or green portion displays F2; the orange display to the upper left displays E6.

Originally Posted by: Wascator Go to Quoted Post
This is a black Whirlpool double oven, top oven is self-cleaning. Every so often the control display goes blank and it beeps a few times. When it does this the buttons will make a beep, and the light will come on, but when I push start it beeps 3 or 4 times and...nothing. Sometimes I come home and the clock and display are on and the oven will work normally. Sometimes it will finish a job and sometimes it quits in process. I believe it can be repaired for less $ than replacemet and it s in perfect shape otherwise. Can you advise?
Wascator  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2011 5:52:23 AM(UTC)
Wascator

Ok, I found enough info in reading the other answers: I will try unplugging and reattaching the harness. if I can get the control panel apart. Can anyone assist with that?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply